Sunday, February 8, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my mom and dad being able to go to the Stars game because I know it was nice for them to get out and the Stars won and it was nice to see them having a good time without a bunch of kids.
Rosebud - being able to chew again because I was worried about not being able to eat.
Stinkbug - the Stars win because it was an awesome game.
Sugarcake - for my mom talking to me on the phone to help me feel better because I was throwing up and she made me feel better.
ThereO - my oldest doing such a good job of babysitting her sisters because I know how stressful it is when someone throws up and she was very mature in calling to find out what to do.
HBD - getting to go to the Stars game because it was an awesome game.
OFE - it being Sunday because it's my day off.

No comments: