Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my mom taking me to Joann's because that was really really nice of her and I got to get materials for the first dress I'm going to make and I've already started it and now I want to make a million of them and I thank her for that.
Rosebud - my pictures not being messed up because it's the 3rd time we've had to go down there.
Stinkbug - God because he made all the wonderful things in the world and if he didn't make all these things then I wouldn't have Buddy and my laptop and then we wouldn't have anything, just our lives and that's why he is so special to us.
Sugarcake - my rash going away because it feels really good not having a rash and your arm doesn't even hurt.
ThereO - my daughter finding such joy in sewing because it is something I dearly love and it makes me happy that we can share that joy.
HBD - getting a lot accomplished in the garage this weekend because it gets us one step closer to getting where we need to be to get things done.
OFE - going out to eat tonight at Steamboat Bill's because it was really good.

No comments: