Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Giving thanks today (2-22-09) for...

Princess - my mom and dad driving me around everywhere because that was very nice of them to use their time to take me where I needed to go.
Rosebud - Aunt B. and Uncle C. making us dinner because it was nice of them to cook us supper and it was nice of them to invite us over.
Stinkbug - Aunt B. and Uncle C. because I love it when they do stuff for us and they had a party for me and all the other February birthdays.
Sugarcake - Julie because she is very nice and she always likes to do stuff with me and I don't know if she let me win on pool.
ThereO - the family giving Stinkbug some presents for his birthday because that was very nice of them to do.
HBD - B. and C. inviting us to dinner because it was nice of them to include Stinkbug in the party.
OFE - not having to pay $9 per pound for crawfish.

No comments: