Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - this pool table because I am able to spend time with my brother.
Rosebud - going to Babe's tonight because it is so good and it is one of my favorite restaurants.
Stinkbug - E and A for giving me the pool table because I can spend lots of time with my sisters and I'm so glad I was in their wedding so I could get this.
Sugarcake - playing with Stinkbug because he is the best brother and he is the nicest.
ThereO - Paperbackswap because it is a lot of fun to send out books I no longer want and get books that we all want.
HBD - a nice dinner out with my family because I enjoy being with my family more than anything in the world.
OFE - went to the doctor today and got a good report that he doesn't need to see me for another 3 months.

No comments: