Saturday, February 28, 2009

Giving thanks today (2-27-09) for...

Princess - for my mom taking us to Sam Moon and to see the Stars practice because that was very, very nice of her to take us there and we had billions of fun.
Rosebud - my mom helping me find a bag that I really like because I really like it and now I don't have to carry a Target bag.
Stinkbug - going see the Stars because I got to get Neal's autograph and I got to watch them practice and that makes them better.
Sugarcake - Grossman throwing me a puck because he's the sweetest and the cutest and he's my favorite.
ThereO - seeing the Stars practice because watching them is how I learned to "live in the moment" so seeing them practice reminds me of how far I've come with that.
HBD - the wonderful supper my wife fixed for us because it was so tasty.
OFE - OFR getting medicine to help her get better.

No comments: