Monday, February 2, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - cleaning because I'm able to show appreciation to my mom for bringing me into the world and for giving me all the things she has.
Rosebud - being able to put my earrings in myself tonight because mom always has to do it and it doesn't hurt when I do it.
Stinkbug - my pool table because it is really fun and I know it is a little small but it is awesome and my dad is helping me put it together and without him, I wouldn't be able to do things like this.
Sugarcake - Stinkbug's pool table because it's fun to play and you can have a really fun time playing it.
ThereO - my medicine because I would really be a basket case without it.
HBD - getting a lot of stuff done in the garage this weekend because it created more working space and gives us access to things we need to get to.
OFE - getting all the clippers sharpened because it is quite a chore with all the bushes we have.

No comments: