Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Giving thanks today (2-23-09) for...

Princess - my mom and dad taking me to the Stars game because even though we had some difficulties it was nice of my mom to get us tickets because we have a lot of fun when we are there.
Rosebud - my mom and dad taking me to the Stars game because it was so much fun and I had a very good time.
Stinkbug - being on tv because it was really cool and they showed me for a long time and everybody saw me except for my family.
Sugarcake - Morrow because he was a great player and I'm sorry for Rosebud that his knee got hurt.
ThereO - Daley throwing Sugarcake a puck because I'm glad to see that he has turned into a really nice guy and that was very special of him to do that.
HBD - us going to the game.
OFE - being able to spray the roses today.

No comments: