Friday, February 20, 2009

Giving thanks today (2-19-09) for...

Princess - my mom and dad taking me to the Stars game because it was one of the best nights ever, we had really great seats and it was a lot, a lot of fun.
Rosebud - going to the Stars game because it was very fun and I had a very good time.
Stinkbug - the Stars game because it was really fun, I got to have ice cream, they won 4-2, Sugarcake was on TV, and it was one of the best games.
Sugarcake - being on TV because it was so fun and people got to see me.
ThereO - Sugarcake saying that she was sweet because I am the best mom ever because that is something I think every mom wants to hear.
HBD - all of us going to the game because it was a great family outing and a fun time for our family.
OFE - my pain not getting any worse than it was.

No comments: