Thursday, March 19, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my mom cutting my nests out because I no longer have to deal with them and they've been a pain.
Rosebud - soccer practice because I haven't played soccer in a really long time and it was weird playing.
Stinkbug - playing hockey with Sugarcake this morning because we have so much fun.
Sugarcake - getting my haircut tomorrow because I haven't cut it in a very long time and I'm really glad I'm getting one.
ThereO - some insight into some things I haven't been happy with myself about lately.
HBD - good weather today to go hit golf balls because it's been a long time since I've done that and I really enjoyed it.
OFE - Fr. Sedita being so nice to us today at the St. Joseph's table and we got to see my old boss and visit with him and his wife.

No comments: