Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Giving thanks today (3-17-09) for...

Princess - my mom letting M & M come over yesterday because I had one of the most fun days and that was so nice and cool of my mom to do that for me.
Rosebud - YouTube because you get to listen to things that you don't have CD's for and watch videos.
Stinkbug - going to the homeschool store because we had a lot of fun and we played basketball and I don't know why everyone was pinching me because I had green braces but it was lots of fun.
Sugarcake - getting Curious because he is so cute and I really like him being in my family.
ThereO - a new homeschooling friend with girls the same ages as my girls because it is nice to have someone to talk to about the struggles (and joys) of homeschooling.
HBD - pizza and hockey.
OFE - the doctor freezing some spots that have been bothering me.

No comments: