Thursday, March 5, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - today because it was one of the best days I've had in a really, really long time, it is Rosebud's birthday and hopefully the Stars will win tonight.
Rosebud - having my best birthday ever because I got to go to LA and me and dad had an awesome time and did a bunch of fun things.
Stinkbug - being able to paint because it is awesome, it helps you learn more about art and it is awesome to do and you get a lot of experience and you get better and better.
Sugarcake - having a sleepover with Princess because we get to spend some time and we get to watch a movie and my mommy was nice to us for letting us do it.
ThereO - Rosebud enjoying her birthday because that is a true pleasure for me to know she is having a great time.
HBD - a safe trip for Rosebud and I.
OFE - getting some work done in the yard that I've been wanting to do.

No comments: