Saturday, March 14, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - the Stars winning because it will probably increase their chances of going to the play-offs.
Rosebud - the Stars winning because it is fun to see them win.
Stinkbug - me and mom to have our time together and the Stars winning because it is awesome to have time with my mom and build things together out of wood and it gives me a good feeling of being able to do those things when I am older and for the Stars winning it is awesome when they win and I'm so glad for Grossman scoring another goal because that makes 2 goals and it is so awesome because it makes them go higher and higher.
Sugarcake - getting to have a sleepover with the girls because it is very nice of them and we haven't gotten to do it in a long time.
ThereO - Grossman getting a goal because it is so fun to see him excited and because it was the game winner.
HBD - Grossman getting the game winning goal in the Stars game.
OFE - going to church.

No comments: