Monday, March 2, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Mrs. Denise paying me so much because even though they are going through rough financial matters I think it is very nice that she thinks I deserve that much.
Rosebud - playstation because it is fun to play.
Stinkbug - fire because it makes you so warm and it really comforts you when you are really cold.
Sugarcake - the beautiful stars because they are so very beautiful and they light up the sky.
ThereO - homeschooling because not only does it give me lots of time with my children but we are able to experience lots of things we wouldn't get to do if they were in school.
HBD - my Uncle Roy because he was a nice uncle.
OFE - finding out where the water leak is coming from on our car so I can call and talk to the mechanic and hopefully he can fix it.

No comments: