Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my mom being honest with me because we were able to straighten a lot of things out.
Rosebud - being able to go to LA on my birthday with my dad because I get to spend time with him and I get to go to a Stars game and a bunch of other fun stuff.
Stinkbug - Coach Mike saying I can be on a team because it is awesome and it makes me have a lot more experience with hockey and I get to play with older guys and it is really fun and maybe I'll score a lot of goals.
Sugarcake - the garden because I get to meet new friends and it is a part of our school and it is a lot of fun.
ThereO - being able to work things out with Princess because it really upsets me when things aren't on the right path with one of my children.
HBD - my wonderful wife who is so supportive of me taking the kids on special trips because it takes a special wife to be supportive of things like that.
OFE - being able to take the car in to the mechanic and he was able to find the leak.

No comments: