Sunday, March 8, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - True Jackson, VP because it makes me laugh and I enjoy watching it with my siblings.
Rosebud - my pictures getting loaded onto my laptop today because now I don't have to look at them on my screen on my camera and I can set them as my background.
Stinkbug - getting all my Stars stuff because of mom because she is the most wonderful mom you could ever have and since she couldn't get my name up on the screen it was nice of her to get the Stars to send me that stuff with the player cards and Neal signed his.
Sugarcake - playing with my dollhouse because I get to have some fun and it really supports me.
ThereO - getting the garage finished because there is actually room out there to get things done now and I can get to my projects to work on them.
HBD - a nice quiet day at home with my family.
OFE - Tony getting the leak fixed on the car because it has been giving us problems.

No comments: