Saturday, March 14, 2009

Giving thanks today (3-13-09) for...

Princess - my mom taking me to the PEACH party because it gave me a chance to meet people that were really really nice and I had a very fun time.
Rosebud - the bank field trip because it was so cool and so much fun and we got to see the vaults and the tellers and stuff like that.
Stinkbug - the crosses on the wall because they are so pretty and one of them tells you about a story of God and the staircase that wasn't even made out of nails... that's pretty cool.
Sugarcake - getting my book so I can learn about reading.
ThereO - being able to take my own children on a field trip because by homeschooling I get to experience those things with them and answer their questions and "see" their learning.
HBD - the rain we've been getting because we've really needed it.
OFE - it rained finally.

No comments: